Data Protection Statement
1) Information about the collection of personal data and contact details of the person responsible
1.1 We are pleased that you visit our website and thank you for your interest. Below we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that allows you to be personally identified.
1.3 For reasons of security and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (for example, orders or inquiries to the person responsible), this website uses an SSL or Internet connection. TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the string "https: //" and the lock icon in your browser bar.
2) Data collection when visiting our website
In the case of merely informative use of our website, ie if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the time of access
- Amount of data sent in byte source / reference, from which you accessed
- Used browser
- Operating system used
- IP address used (possibly in anonymous form)
The processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO based on our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. A transfer or other use of the data does not take place. However, we reserve the right to retrospectively check the server logfiles should concrete evidence point to unlawful use.
In order to make the visit of our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, ie after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your device and allow us or our affiliate (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process individual user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values on an individual basis. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. In some cases, cookies are used to simplify the ordering process by storing settings (for example, remembering the contents of a virtual shopping cart for a later visit to the website).
Insofar as personal cookies are also processed by individual cookies implemented by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO ("GDPR") either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO ("GDPR") for safeguarding our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website as well as a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We may work with advertising partners to help us make our web site more interesting to you. For this purpose, in this case, when you visit our website, cookies from partner companies are stored on your hard disk (third-party cookies). If we cooperate with aforementioned advertising partners, you will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in the following paragraphs.
Please note that you can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually decide on their acceptance or can exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific cases or in general. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the Help menu of each browser, which explains how to change your cookie settings. These can be found for the respective browser under the following links:
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Please note that if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
When contacting us (for example via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data are collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. These data are stored and used solely for the purpose of answering your request or for establishing contact and the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing the data is our legitimate interest in answering your request in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO ("GDPR"). If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO ("GDPR"). Your data will be deleted after final processing of your request, this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the matter in question is finally clarified and provided that no statutory storage requirements are in conflict.
5) Use of your data for direct mail
5.1 Registration for our e-mail newsletter
If you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter, we will send you regular information about our offers. Mandatory information for sending the newsletter is your e-mail address alone. The indication of further possible data is voluntary and will be used to address you personally. For sending the newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that we will only send you an e-mail newsletter if you have explicitly confirmed to us that you agree to the sending of the newsletter. We will then send you a confirmation e-mail asking you to confirm by clicking on a link that you wish to receive newsletters in the future.
By activating the confirmation link, you give us your consent to the use of your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO ("GDPR"). When registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address entered by the Internet Service Provider (ISP) as well as the date and time of registration in order to be able to trace a possible misuse of your e-mail address at a later date. The data collected by us when registering for the newsletter will be used exclusively for promotional purposes by means of the newsletter. You can cancel the newsletter at any time via the provided link in the newsletter or by sending a message to the person named above. After cancellation, your e-mail address will be deleted immediately in our newsletter distribution, as far as you have not expressly consented to a further use of your data or we reserve the right to further data usage, which is permitted by law and about which we inform you in this statement.
5.2 Postal mail
According to our legitimate interest in personalised direct mail, we reserve the right to provide your first and last name, mailing address and, as far as we have received this additional information from you as part of the contractual relationship, your title, academic degree, year of birth and your professional, branch or business name according to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO ("GDPR") to store and use for sending interesting offers and information about our products by mail. You can object to the storage and use of your data for this purpose at any time by a message to the person in charge.
6) Use of Social Media: Videos
6.1 Use of Youtube Videos
This website uses the Youtube Embedding feature to view and play videos from the "Youtube" provider owned by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google").
Regardless of any playback of the embedded video, every time you visit this website, it will connect to the Google Network "DoubleClick", which may trigger further data processing without our having any influence. US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
7) Online Marketing
7.1 Use of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking
This website uses the Google AdWords online advertising program and the Google LLC Conversion Tracking under Google AdWords., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google") , We use the offer of Google Adwords to draw attention to our attractive offers with the help of advertising materials (so-called Google Adwords) on external websites. In relation to the data of the advertising campaigns, we can determine how successful the individual advertising measures are. We are interested in showing you advertisements that are of interest to you, to make our website more interesting to you and to achieve a fair calculation of advertising costs.
The conversion tracking cookie is set when a user clicks on a Google-served AdWords ad. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. These cookies usually lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages of this website and the cookie has not expired yet, Google and we can recognise that the user clicked on the ad and was redirected to this page. Each Google AdWords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies can not be tracked through AdWords advertisers' websites. The information gathered using the conversion cookie is used to generate conversion statistics for AdWords advertisers who have opted for conversion tracking. Customers are told the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were redirected to a conversion tracking tag page. However, they do not receive information that personally identifies users. If you do not want to participate in tracking, you can block this usage by disabling the Google Conversion Tracking cookie through its Internet browser under User Preferences. You will not be included in the conversion tracking statistics. We use Google Adwords based on our legitimate interest in a targeted advertising gem. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO („GDPR“).
US-based Google LLC is certified under the US Privacy Shield, which ensures compliance with the level of data protection in the EU.
You can permanently disable cookies for ad specs by preventing them from setting your browser's software or by using the appropriate settings Download and install the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://www.google.com/settings/ads/plugin?hl=en
8) Retargeting/ Remarketing/ Referral Advertising
8.1 Google AdWords Remarketing
9) Tools and Miscellaneous
MapBox is sold under the terms of the "EU - US. Privacy Shield Frameworks are "certified and subject to" U.S. - Swiss Privacy "Framework. Furthermore we have completed a "Data-Processing-Agreement" with MapBox. This is a contract in which MapBox undertakes to protect the data of our users, to process its data protection regulations in our order and, in particular, not to pass them on to third parties.
10) Rights of the person concerned
10.1 The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data protection rights (information and intervention rights) to the person responsible regarding the processing of your personal data, which we will inform you below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO („GDPR“): In particular, you have a right to obtain information about yours from us personal data processed, the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data was or is being disclosed, the planned retention period or the criteria for determining the retention period, the right of rectification, Deletion, restriction of processing, opposition to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if they were not collected by us, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and the like if applicable, meaningful information on the logic involved and the scope and effect of such processing, as well as your right to be informed of what guarantees exist under Art. 46 DSGVO („GDPR“) for forwarding your data to third countries;
- Right to correction according to Art. 16 DSGVO („GDPR“): You have the right to immediate correction of incorrect data concerning you and / or completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to cancellation pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO („GDPR“): You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO („GDPR“) are met. However, that right does not apply, in particular, where the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the pursuit, exercise or defence of rights;
- Right to restriction of the processing according to Art. 18 DSGVO („GDPR"): You have the right to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, as long as the correctness of your data, which you contested, is checked, if you refuse a deletion of your data due to inadmissible data processing and instead require the restriction of the processing of your data, if you need your data for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal rights, after we no longer need this data after purpose or if you objected for reasons of your special situation, as yet as it is not certain, whether our legitimate reasons prevail;
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 19 DSGVO („GDPR“): If you have the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing to the person responsible, he / she is obliged to rectify or delete the data to all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or limitation of processing, unless proving to be impossible or disproportionate. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability according to Art. 20 DSGVO („GDPR“): You have the right to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible, as far as this is technically feasible;
- Right of revocation of granted consent pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO („GDPR“): You have the right to revoke consent once given in the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of withdrawal, we will delete the data concerned immediately, as far as further processing can not be based on a legal basis for consentless processing. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to appeal under Art. 77 DSGVO („GDPR“): If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in any other administrative or judicial remedy the Member State of your whereabouts, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
10.2 DISPUTE RULE
IF, IN THE CONTEXT OF INTEREST ACCOUNTABILITY, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA BASED ON OUR PRESENT AUTHORIZED INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE ESTABLISHED RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE FUTURE FOR REASONS ARISING OUT OF ITS SPECIAL SITUATION AGAINST THIS PROCESSING. MAKE USE OF YOUR OPPOSITION RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE AFFECTED DATA. FURTHER PROCESSING REMAINS SUBJECT TO EXERCISE WHEN WE MAY PROVIDE IMPERATIVE REASONABLE REASONS FOR PROCESSING WHICH EXCEED ITS INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FUNDAMENTAL FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES THE PRESENTATION, EXERCISE OR DEFENSE OF LEGAL CHARGES. IF YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED BY US TO OPERATE DIRECT ADVERTISING, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO INTRODUCE ANY CONTESTING AGAINST THE PROCESSING OF YOU OF PERSONAL DATA FOR THE PURPOSE OF SUCH ADVERTISING. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OPPOSITE AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU MAKE USE OF YOUR CONTINGENCY RIGHT, WE FINISH THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ACCEPTANCE.
11) Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of the storage of personal data is based on the respective legal retention period (eg commercial and tax retention periods). After the deadline, the corresponding data are routinely deleted, if they are no longer required to fulfil the contract or to initiate a contract and / or on our part no legitimate interest in the re-storage persists.